- Bodice gifted to Elizabeth I
- The 17th Century
- Dress (robe à la française）
made of silk brocade
- The 18th Century
- Reception dress by Maison Worth
- Party costume for la 1002e nuit
by Paul Poiret
- Maison Worth, Chanel
- Elsa Schiaparelli, Christian Dior
- Roy Lichtenstein, Pierre Cardin,
Courrèges and Yves Saint Laurent
- Chanel (Karl Lagerfeld), Thierry Mugler
- Balenciaga (Nicolas Ghesquière),
Louis Vuitton (Marc Jacobs)
and Viktor& Rolf
High resolution images of 15 works, presented by "PLAYSTATION®３".▼
- Comme des Garçons (Rei Kawakubo)
Photo of exhibit works by Naoya Hatakeyama.
Dress : 11pieces
Photo : 11pieces
- Artisanal collection
by Maison Martin Margiela
＊ Some exhibits will be changed at Tokyo.
Presentation by PLAYSTATION®３
At this exhibition, we display high resolution images of 15 works through PLAYSTATION®３, leveraging a new technology developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. With this technology, visitors are able to see the details of dress materials by freely zooming in and out on Sony’s 47inch Public Display.
*This feature is a technical demonstration and not available on the existing PLAYSTATION®３ system.