Ordering, Shipping & Delivery
1.Fill out the order form and send it to the Kyoto Costume Institute by e-mail. If you require an invoice/receipt, indicate the name of the person to whom it should be made out.
2. Please make your payment by within two weeks of placing your order.
If we do not receive payment by the due date, your subscription will be canceled.
3.Orders will be shipped approximately one week after payment is confirmed.
Bank name: The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd. (0005)
Branch: Kyoto Chuo Branch (501)
Account No.: savings (deposit) account (Futsu-koza): 4311706
Account name: The Kyoto Costume Institute
*For bank transfers, the name on the order form and the name of the remitter should be the same.
*Note that the customer is responsible for bank transfer charges.
Returns & Replacements
- If the item is damaged during transport, or if you receive a different item from the one you ordered, we will replace the item and cover the additional shipping cost.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us within a week of receiving it.
- Note that shipping costs for returns or exchanges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is the result of our error.
- Items that have been used or damaged by the customer cannot be returned or exchanged.